Meags' Books

Thoughts on the books I've read.

Based on a True Story: Fact and Fantasy in 100 Favorite Movies - 'Jonathan Vankin',  'John Whalen' I really enjoyed this book, not because I'd seen every movie, but because it's interesting to think about the real life stories that we think we know are really changed in the telling. I never really considered that a lot of things in movies based on a true story are full of fiction. Several characters are smushed into one composite, random "inciting incidents" or motivations are given that never really happened, and timelines are completely switched around. Fascinating! The best part about this book for a busy mom of a toddler is that the chapters are only a couple of pages and it was easy to read one or two in between building with Legos and reading books. I definitely recommend for bibliophiles.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Omnibus Vol. 4
Andi Watson, Christopher Golden, Dan Brereton
One Year to an Organized Life: From Your Closets to Your Finances, the Week-by-Week Guide to Getting Completely Organized for Good
Regina Leeds
The 4-Hour Chef: The Simple Path to Cooking Like a Pro, Learning Anything, and Living the Good Life
Timothy Ferriss